Our Tactical Field Medical Pack is an excellent piece of gear for military, law enforcement of civilian medical personnel who need a convenient way to carry an extensive array of medical supplies and equipment into the field.
The pack is designed with multiple interior compartments and panels, each loaded with pockets, straps and other attachment points so you can load it with equipment. When you unzip a compartment, the panel is is designed to lie flat, providing full access to the necessary supplies. Also includes two removable carry bags for airways, tubes, masks and resuscitation kits.
Excellent medical pack
- If you want to carry almost the entire contents of an ambulance, this is your bag
- It is a definite go to jump bag for EMT or Paramedics who work in rural areas where they must get to a patient and not have to carry multiple bags.
- Pockets, pouches and straps galore for custom placement of supplies and instruments.
- Two removable carry bags for airways, tubes, masks, and resuscitation kits. The most comprehensive rescue response pack we've seen.
- Size: 10.2"*14.2"*19.7"(L*W*H) inch
- Weight: 7 pounds / 3.2 kg
Custom designed so all panels layout flat for easy access and quick response.